SFB Babenhausen – Lead factory at SFB Group
- Founded 1941
- 11,000 m² of production space
- Around 380 employees with a high proportion of skilled workers and specialists
- Partner with outstanding vertical integration
Babenhausen lead factory
The ownersThe owners Thomas and Petra Steibli withdrew from active management duties in 2020 and transferred operational responsibilities to Bruno Hanselka, Thomas Kenzle and Stefan Schmidtlein. But the two sole proprietors continue to use their long-standing experience to advise the management trio on strategic matters.
As one of the largest employers in the region, we are aware of our corporate responsibility. We owe our success and growth to the people who work at SFB. They are our most valuable resource.
- Implementation of lean principles from the project phase to series production in our SFB Lean Production System
- CIP (continuous improvement process)
- Optimisation of throughput times, Kanban control
- Rigorous optimisation of set-up procedures
We ensure compliance with and implementation of all legal requirements as well as the fulfilment of customer specifications as a matter of course!
Our plug & play components and valves keep things moving …